Macabre Monday Deja-Vu Doo week deux

Welcome back for the second week of the
Macabre Monday Deja-Vu Doo challenge

That's right, you have another week to play along with us.
We're looking for a new project featuring a previously used technique,
supply, idea, whatever, and use it in a new, creative way. 
Here's what I did. 
I previously made this box:
An altered paper mache box with feet.

And this time, I made this box: 
Altered wooden, coffin shaped box, with feet.

Get the idea we're after here?

How about what 
 made?

Previous project
 An altered papier mache skull

And this time
 A metallic steampunk altered papier mache skull


I hope today's inspiration pieces have helped to coax
your mojo out of hibernation. 
C'mon! Play with us!


Comments

Monique's art said…
Wow!!!!@both

DONNA LOVE THAT SKULL!!!!

If you ever need a home for that......

:-)
KristyLee said…
Oh my Ladies, I love all of these projects, so cool how you have reused the org. then made another killer looking project!
Peace,
Kristy
Andrea C said…
All super fantastic. x

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

HDH STALKERS BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!